So… how do you register for camp?
- Tell your Pastor or Youth Leader you plan to go to Camp.
- Have your parent/guardian completely fill out and sign both sides of the Pre-Registration and Medical Form. Registration Form (contact Liz McCarlson with questions: email@example.com)
- Send the completed, signed form, along with the $75 registration fee (make checks payable to: PLLBC or Pickerel Lake Lutheran Bible Camp) to the Camp Coordinator: Liz McCarlson 4151 Boone Ave N #205, New Hope MN 55427.
Important things to remember:
- Make sure both sides of the form are completely filled out and signed by the appropriate person(s).
- We are going to have t-shirts for sale at the canteen! If you want one, be sure to bring some spending money for the week!
- Your registration needs to be postmarked by:
- June 1st for Senior High Week
- July 1st for Junior High Week.
- After that date, you MUST contact the Camp Coordinator before sending any forms.
- If you send your registration and then are not able to come to camp, please contact the Camp Coordinator as soon as you know. The registration fee will not be refundable after the applicable postmark date.
- Invite your friends! Camp is always more fun with a friend…or two…or ten!
Camp Coordinator – Liz McCarlson
605.881.1597 or firstname.lastname@example.org